Give Life Foundation
9009 Potomac Forest Drive
Great Falls, Virginia 22066-4110
Phone: 202.746 .089
Chairman and Co-founder of the Give Life Foundation
Currently the Managing Partner of the Law Office of Bart S. Fisher (http://www.bartsfisher.com) and a member of the District of Columbia bar. From 1972 through April 1994, he practiced law with Patton Boggs LLP in Washington, D.C., where he was a partner as of January 1, 1978. Dr. Fisher has also been a partner at Arent Fox (1994-1995), and Of Counsel with Porter, Wright, Morris & Arthur (1996-2001), Bryan Cave (2002), and Dorsey & Whitney (2003-2004).
- He has held an AV(a) Preeminent rating for 30 years for the “Highest Possible Peer Review Rating for Legal Ability and Ethical Standards” from Martindale-Hubbell.
- He has served as President of the Aplastic Anemia And MDS International Foundation (http://www.aamds.org), which he founded in 1983, and currently serves on its Board of Directors. The major initial achievement of the Foundation was the establishment of a national bone marrow transplant registry.
- He served on the Board of Directors of the National Marrow Donor Program (http://www.nmdp.org) from 1988 through 2000, and as Chairman of the Audit and Public Policy committees of the Board of Directors.
- He served on the Board of Directors of The Marrow Foundation from 1992 through 2002.
- He serves on the Board of Directors of the Foundation for America’s Blood Centers (http://www.thefabc.org).
Is Chairman of Cordgenics, LLC, a cancer diagnostics company based in Huntington, West Virginia (http://www.cordgenics.com)
President/CEO and Co-founder of the Give Life Foundation
Patrick Hughes is also the co-founder CEO of Reverse Ionizer, LLC, which has developed breakthrough non-chemical radio frequency and plasma-based technology, which initial test results indicate it can effectively mitigate scale build up and eliminate bacteria contamination in pipes and mechanical systems of buildings and is targeted to treat the nation’s estimated two million cooling towers. Previously, Pat created the leading software engine that led to the multi-billion dollar online fantasy sports industry; Pat’s fantasy sports games are a part of the Pro Football & National Baseball Halls of Fame. He is the inventor on 30+ patents; sold his business to News Corp.; also sold his previous equipment brokerage business to a F500 company. Pat has made almost 300 separate blood, platelet and plasma donations at the INOVA Blood Donor Center in Virginia
The City of Angels